At this time in the journey to losing weight, we have concentrated on getting your head in the right place, developing food and daily Weight Loss Exercise plan which hopefully gives you the motivation needed in losing weight or keeping an ideal weight range, and living a healthy sustainable life.
The following important part is to tie everything we have done so far into a neat little package, with the last remaining component being EXERCISE. Now, if you thought sticking to a food plan is HARD, sticking to regular physical activity is even more challenging. Think of it as reaching the flat spot of a mountain, thinking it was the peak, only to see more mountains and hills to the pinnacle. AND no, don’t believe the pinnacle as a strawberry glazed doughnut as a reward because that doughnut is long gone from your diet….Hopefully.
Weight Loss Exercise Plan at Home
Remember, in my previous article of “Weight Loss Tips,” I said exercise is about 40% important in the overall scheme of things. When you get the right balance between diet and exercise, the results of stripping the fat and kilos off will become considerably noticeable quickly. As long as you have the right motivation, reasonable goals to aim at, and the willpower, losing weight and maintaining a healthy size will become second nature, making you happier with yourself and in life generally.
The following steps should ensure the final part of the weight loss program and ties everything you have learned so far.
When I am writing weight loss tips, I think of you as a beginner, novice, someone whose whole life until now has been living under a rock or, more appropriately, sitting on the couch watching television while eating Pizza Hut. I think of you as someone who wants to change and is WILLING to make the necessary steps to live a healthier life from your current one. The recommendations I give are for you to follow and to learn about your body and physical exercise continually. We are always learning new and exciting things about everything in life.
Stop Making Excuses
Stop Making Excuses
There are 24 hours in a day, and I am sure everyone can fit in at least 30 min to an hour of some physical activity throughout the day. If you say, “I have no time blah blah.” Who are you kidding? Me? Grandma? Mum? Dad? A neighbor who sees your fat ass every day watching TV? You are only fooling yourself if you came up with that excuse.
Weight loss exercise 3 – 4 times a week. I want to repeat this weight loss exercise 3 – 4 times a week. No, I don’t mean walking to the remote control/ TV to change the channel or walking to work from the train station in your suit. If you leave your house for some magical reason, at least get someone to hide that remote when you return, as it will give some physical activity finding the thing.
- Since I am here to give you advice and recommendations, there are 24 hours that equal one day. Pretty extreme right that in a ‘TIME POOR’ society we live in, everyone seems to have no time for the little things in life, such as taking care of oneself.
- It is breaking our day up so we can fit in healthy eating and exercise. Sleep comprises up most of the day with about 8 hours average needed, and work equals roughly 10 hours average (including transport time). That leaves a MASSIVE 6 hours of free time, and all you need to do is somehow fit 30 mins to an hour of physical activity 3-4 times a week. That leaves the remaining three days of no exercise or, in fitness terms, “Rest days.”
Daily Food Plan
Now the next few steps are getting the specifics of what you can do in exercising and what to concentrate on. Also ill try and put in an example of a weekly plan for weight loss exercising. Read here 9th tips of weight loss that Daily food plans coincide with this and should provide necessary nutrition for recovery and energy levels throughout your day.[tcb-script async="" src="//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US&adInstanceId=2b314922-8a93-4c7d-afb0-4f95895012dc"][/tcb-script]
Figure out your weight loss exercise time. Suppose you’re a morning or afternoon or night person. In that case, it will give you an indication of when the best time your motivation levels would be at their highest and therefore being able to exercise properly.Preferably the best time to exercise is in the morning before breakfast if you think of LOSING FAT FAST and not worried about muscle loss. In the morning, before breakfast when exercising, maintaining a high heartbeat or BPM (Beats per Minute) should ensure you are burning the fat straight away as there is no food or energy to burn off. This exercise works, and I use it quite often when I need to lose weight and fat in a short space of time.
Warning: By doing this tip and exercising in the morning, it will make you hungrier than usual, so try to refrain yourself from gorging out like it was the last supper.[tcb-script async="" src="//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US&adInstanceId=eabd68e9-1356-4a7e-9ff0-dc829834b5d9"][/tcb-script]
Routine Weight Loss Exercise
Routine Weight Loss Exercise
Ideally, we want to exercise 5-6 times a week and one day of rest because weight training with cardio gives the best chance to lose weight while being leaner and stronger rapidly. However, we will stick with my recommended 3-4 times a week at this moment in time and mainly stick with cardio weight loss exercises.
- WALKING or jogging is probably the easiest and cheapest form of cardio exercise someone could do. All you need is a proper set of sneakers and a plan where you are running or jogging too. Since I assume your fitness level is non-existent and your fitness age is probably equivalent to a 75-year-old. Walking at a fast pace for approximately 15-20 mins at the start of a weight loss program should be sufficient to get your heart rate up and burning calories.
- CYCLING is another natural form of cardio exercise. But you might need a gym membership or own a bike to do this exercise. Cycling is easy, a great workout, and accessible on the knees as you don't put your body weight on it.
- ROWING is excellent for toning your muscles such as abdominal, arms, back, and legs. Suitable for strength work and cardio work as you are exerting a lot of energy in a short time. A gym or machine is needed to do this exercise, and the technique is essential when rowing. Concentrate on the contraction of your abs and back while rowing.
Work Out Weight Loss Exercise
Weight loss exercise: PUSH-UPS, SIT-UPS, CHIN UPS, NORMAL LEG SQUATS (Body Strength Exercises); these workout exercises are great when in conjunction with cardio exercises as they improve strength and takes up a lot of energy to do them. It helps in the process of losing weight rapidly while toning/ sculpting your body. Try to fit in at least 2 of these exercises a week.
- Push-ups: If you can’t do a regular push-up at the start, use your knees instead of your feet to do a proper push-up. Try to keep your arms at shoulder width to the ground and do as many as you can do for now. Try squeezing your pecs together or concentrate on chest muscle contracting.
- Sit-ups: Lie on the floor, keep legs together, and feet planted on the ground. Lightly put your hands behind your head (don’t put any pressure on the neck) and try to contract your ab muscles when doing a sit-up. Do as many as you can, for now, weight loss tips exercises.
- Chin-ups: It is a bit advanced and only does it when strong enough. If you go to the gym, they might have an assisted chin-up machine. Use this as it will make chin-ups easier.
- Others are equally important: oatmeal, whole grain bread, peanut butter, sunflower seeds, almonds, soybeans, lentils.
- Leg Squats: Concentrate on keeping abs tight and you’re back straight. Then use your legs to go down in a squat position (position when taking a dump). Do as many as you can for the time being. Tip; use a wall to keep your back straight or push your arms out in front of you when squatting.
The Best form of cardio weight loss exercise that will ensure weight and fat loss efficiently is Swimming. It is the best form because it works not just your legs but your whole body works together. Swimming improves your lung capacity and breathing, making you a healthier and fitter person. Also, if you a massive set person, Swimming puts less stress on your precious knees.Imagine how your knees feel when you walk into a room. Every time it feels like an earthquake might come after those tremors your feet are making. Your knees are an essential part of your body since it carries your whole body weight. However, Swimming involves a pool and the ability to be able to swim; which most people either don’t have access to a pool or being able to swim properly
The KEY to losing weight and having a healthy, active lifestyle is continually IMPROVING and PUSHING yourself when you lose exercise. The journey is an ongoing process of learning your body and mind with what works and doesn’t work for you. Initially, the exercises will be introductory as I assume your physical activity levels are somewhat NON-existent. When you start getting used to the exercises and physical activity, we will go deeper in our journey of losing enough weight to get you on the right track and take you off the ‘At RISK’ weight range.
the following weight-loss exercise plan table is a recommended training program to help you get started:
Walk – 20 mins
Cycle – 25 mins
Cycle – 35mins
Cycle – 20mins
Walk – 35mins
Jog – 20mins
Jog – 25mins
Cycle – 30mins
Jog – 35mins
Walk – 30mins
Jog – 30mins
Walk – 40mins
Important considerations to take when trying to lose weight are: If you don’t see much change in the following few weeks, you are following my recommendations. Don’t try and worry/ stress too much because the results will show up soon. It takes time to see noticeable results and depends on your body composition, genetics, and other factors.[tcb-script async="" src="//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US&adInstanceId=6d4d14d5-f0d5-4750-8feb-17e25fb5e920"][/tcb-script]